Are you hoping to…
- Have a professional take care of you, and encourage you to parent in a way that works best for your family?
- Get more sleep with either day help or night help?
- Enjoy empowering, knowledgeable breastfeeding support and education (including pumping!)?
- Learn strategies for bottle feeding success?
- Have someone else take care of some laundry, tidying, and organization?
Are you pregnant? Now is the perfect time to plan for your after baby care.
Let’s meet now so you are on our calendar when your baby arrives!
It’s typically a LOT easier to get together and discuss our services before the birth of your baby.
Then we will have plenty of time to get everything together so you feel at ease for the rest of your pregnancy.
Do you want compassionate, knowledgeable, support?
Don’t worry! Our post partum doulas support families all the time, and we would love to offer you knowledgeable, empowering support as your highly trained/certified postpartum doula.
Asking for help can be difficult, but you will be so glad you did! Many of our client’s wish they had contacted us sooner.
Are things at your house a little crazy? Does your baby cry a lot? We can help!
Or maybe you aren’t getting any sleep and could really use some rest?
If you struggle with keeping your baby calm and content, our postpartum doulas can help.
We’ve worked with lots of babies who need more specialized care.
We believe all babies are good babies.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 586-604-1446.
Jill Reiter, Owner
Certified Postpartum Doula, Postpartum Faculty with CAPPAI started The After Baby Lady because I want to make a difference for parents. I remember when I was expecting my first baby and everyone told me horror stories about life with a newborn. Now as a postpartum doula I have the privilege of supporting each family in a way that works best for them. “Support” looks different for everyone. I will never tell you what to do, or how to do it, but I’ll gently guide you as you get to know your baby. That’s what I wanted when I was a new parent, and now it’s my pleasure to offer this service to clients!
My mission is to spread awareness
about the support that postpartum doulas offer!
I’ve been interviewed, written about, and shared my expertise to spread knowledge about postpartum doulas.
- Postpartum Doulas – Solving a problem many new moms experience (Blooma)
- 10 Ways to Help Your Newborn Sleep (Metro Parent for Southeast Michigan)
- Postpartum Doulas: Making a Difference One Family at a Time (WellPregnancy)
- Create your Own Career – How 6 Women Did it (Yahoo Finance)
- Bloom: An Event for New and Expecting Moms (Detroit Moms Blog)
- Expecting Parents: A Day in the Life of a Postpartum Doula (Patch.com)
- Doulas Demystified: What Does a Doula Do? (Metro Parent for Southeast Michigan)